Daily arrivals starting at $2,995 per person based on double occupancy.
Cairo / Luxor / Kom Ombo / Aswan / Abu Simbel
Home to one of the oldest and most influential civilizations on the planet, Egypt is a treasure trove of history and culture. From the capital, Cairo, to the Nile Delta, the country is home to iconic ancient sights including the Pyramids of Giza and the temples of Abu Simbel. Additionally, Egypt's Red Sea coast offers ample opportunities for relaxing, swimming and scuba diving on some of the world's most pristine coral reefs.
Experiences & Highlights:
- 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Visit to the Egyptian museum before opening hours
- Dinner hosted by an Egyptian family
- Private visit to the paws of the Sphinx
- Nile cruise
- Cairo by Night – dinner on a private Felucca *hosted by d. Ashraf Mohey el Dine, head of the pyramid district and respected Egyptologist