Iceland | Land of Fire, Lights & Ice
Tuesday or Friday arrivals starting at $2,422 per person based on double occupancy.
Reykjavik | North Iceland | East Iceland | Vatnajökull Region | South Iceland
Located in the North-Atlantic ocean close by the Arctic Circle, Iceland is a bridge between continents. Iceland is not a destination. It is an adventure. Travel to Iceland to experience the stunning Icelandic nature, the beauty of the rugged landscape and the creativity of the Icelandic people.
Experience & Highlights:
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation
- View the beautiful scenic fjords landscape of Grabrok
- Visit Akureyri, a charming town of 17,000 inhabitants including a beautiful botanical garden
- Hike through a lava labyrinth at Dimmuborgir, “The Dark Castles”
- Travel to the town of Skógar and see the Skógafoss waterfall which is 60 meters high
- Experience a walking tour through reykjavik, Iceland’s capital city
- Daily buffet breakfast at your hotel
- Entrance fees and transfers as outlined in your itinerary
- Private car sightseeing with private guide in each city
- Hotel taxes & service charges