Victorian London: Art, Architecture & Culture
Daily arrivals starting at $2,890 per person based on double occupancy.
For many travelers the image of London is directly connected with imagery from the Victorian era. The 1890’s, streets lit by gas, the rattle of hansom cabs, elegantly dressed men and women, Big Ben, steam engine trains, Queen Victoria and so much more. This program has been specially designed to bring Victorian England to life.
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Round trip, private car transfers
- Comprehensive sightseeing with private guide
- Half-day City of London (with private car)
- Oscar Wilde’s London Walking Tour
- Queen Victoria and Kensington Palace
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Entrance fees to sights visited
- Hotel taxes and service fees