Basque Country, The Journey of Senses
Daily arrivals starting at $5,393 per person based on double occupancy.
Bilbao | Rioja Alavesa | San Sebastian
The Basque Country has long been an unexplored region in northern Spain and southern France. But that’s all changing these days since it’s starting to show up on travel itineraries – and rightfully so. As one of Europe’s oldest and most culturally rich regions, it has quite a lot to offer visitors. From modern cities, quaint villages and green landscapes to world class cuisine and Spain’s best wine region – the Basque Country has something for everyone.
- 6 nights in 5-4 or 3-star hotel, including hotel taxes and service charges
- All transportation as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary (6 breakfast + 4 lunch + 3 dinner)
- All special events, tours, guest experts and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Services of a local guides and all local experts and specialists expert as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Private Barcelona welcome and 24 hour concierge line support